Wednesday

Review on Too Faced Born This Way Foundation



Hi Dolls,
Welcome Back!!!!

 I Am Back With One of My Rocking Reviews, So Lets Begin!!
Today i'm going to be sharing with you my thoughts and opinions, basically What I experienced With Too Faced Born This Way Foundation, sound exciting right?? As we all know Too Faced has some really awesome products that especcialy Smells like Chocolate now tell me what girl can't resist that delightful smell? I know I can't, I can go as far as saying its in my blood LOL.
 Enough of my Blabing.

Packaging 


Lets talk packaging!! This is a glass bottle that has a black top with gold FF on top and has the name on the rim which is cute and gives it that classic sleek look. This Foundation has some weight to it, so to carry it around with you in your purse it will make you purse a bit more on the heavy side. If you like me my purse already weighs a ton so the little extra isn't a big deal lol.

Product


Too Faced Says: "This revolutionary foundation is infused with a potent combination of coconut water to naturally replenish moisture levels; nature's resilient Alpine Rose to brighten the skin's appearance and promote elasticity and Hyaluronic Acid for a smoother, more youthful appearance".  

The Foundation is $39.00 and can be found where ever Too Faced is Sold at.
There is 18 Different shades to choose From. I'm in the color Vanilla 
it has 1.0 FL Oz of product. and one of the great things about this Foundation is that is oil Free and cruelty free. Now who doesn't Love that.

My Thoughts

I Love This Foundation. Its a medium weight, creamy and blendable. This foundation can be sheered out depending on what brush or sponge you use. My Only Issue with this foundation 
is that after about 6 hours Its starts to get caky and settle into my fine lines which if you ask me no whats a foundation to do that. Little goes a long way. The coverage is pretty good I have a lot of redness in my t zone and it does a pretty good job of covering it.
Wanna see This Foundation in action Check out my review/Demo to see how I apply it 
Click Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePoHjb97nMw


  So Over all Would I recomend this foundation to you? The Answer would have to be yes
But just keep in mind that it eventually settle into your fine lines, but if your like me and you don't were your makeup after 6 hours then you should be good to go. but go and swatch it out and get a sample to take home. Let me know if you tried this foundation. What is your favorite foundation? I just have to know   Like What you See, Then Don't Forget to Like, Comment & Follow Me.

 photo hugs 2_zpsnuxnyyrn.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...